- 11-Jul-2014 to 24-Jul-2014 (PST)
- Human Resources
- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision 401(k)
benefitsCONNECT® is a nationally recognized Top 5 online employee benefits administration system. We're a local company with a well-respected national presence. We provide electronic enrollment solutions to insurance carriers, insurance brokers, and employer groups all over the country.
In addition to your resume, please submit a well-written cover letter detailing your qualifications for the position. Your cover letter represents a writing sample and will be given considerable weight as your resume is evaluated.
Provides administrative support to the VP of Finance and Operations on all personnel matters and assists with payroll processing.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experience in HR; handbook development, new hires, employee orientation and experience with benefits administration and payroll.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conduct benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains current.
- Completes all new hire paperwork and orientations.
- Maintains all employee files.
- Assists with processing terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of performance reviews.
- Conducts all recruitment efforts and phone interviews.
- Schedules interviews for all departments.
- Assist supervisor with various ad hoc projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- General knowledge of HR laws and principles.
- Excellent problem solving, the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Planning/organizing, the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Ability to assist with administrative projects from time to time.
- Ability to operate in an organized manner, being timely in completing tasks.
- A.A.degree in Human Resources or related field; B.A. preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of overall administrative and/or HR experience. 2+ years of progressive HR experience a plus.
- General knowledge of HR laws and concepts.
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with moderate supervision and administer multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously required.
- Proficient computer skills including all MS Office applications. (Word, Excel and Outlook) required.
- Possess analytical skills with particular attention to detail required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!